Broker-Dealer, Money Service Business, and Money Transmitter Licensing

Fintech and Cryptocurrency Exchange Regulation

Exchanges and Payment Applications have regulatory requirements in the U.S. and abroad. From transactional reporting to FinCEN to obtaining state licenses, our team has extensive experience with regulators. We also weigh in on security measures to ensure any anti-money laundering programs are sufficient. 

  • Money Service Business Registration
  • Money Transmitter Licensing
  • ATS Registration
  • Broker-Dealer Application
  • BitLicense Application
  • Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) Policies

Get a 30 minute consultation

Request Consultation.