Launching an investment fund requires careful consideration of complex state and federal financial regulations and strategic decision making. Our experienced attorneys provide fund managers with insight on “what’s market” and tailor legal solutions to fit each fund sponsor’s unique investment strategy. As blockchain industry leaders, our attorneys can also assist with forming tokenized funds and funds specializing in digital asset investing.
- Assist in crucial decisions with respect to fund formation and governance options,
- Ensure regulatory compliance with securities, tax and real estate laws and regulations
- Advise all types of domestic and foreign fund types and structures – e.g. master-feeder funds, mini-master funds, venture capital, fund of funds, private equity, evergreen, growth equity
- Drafting and advising on limited partner and third-party contracts, including limited partnership agreements, investment management agreements, broker-dealer agreements, etc.
- Provide investment fund strategies for tax neutral jurisdictions, such as the Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, and elsewhere
- Advise on key federal regulations (e.g. the Investment Company Act of 1940 and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940) and state securities and financial laws applicable to funds and their managers