NOTICE: For important information about Privacy, Identity & Online Security from the Federal Trade Commission, visit Computers & the Internet: Privacy & Security.
- This policy covers how Bull Blockchain Law LLC ( BullBlockchainLaw from now) treats personal information that is collected and received. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- BullBlockchainLaw collects personal information when you register, when you visit BullBlockchainLaw URLs and when you use the BullBlockchainLaw service. BullBlockchainLaw may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- BullBlockchainLaw automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the URL you request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- BullBlockchainLaw does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- BullBlockchainLaw may set and access BullBlockchainLaw cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- BullBlockchainLaw may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your BullBlockchainLaw account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.